CILIP on Twitter
- Funding for Scottish universities 'held back' http://t.co/FP9xy90L9e via @timeshighered — 17 hours 8 min ago
- Digital Consumers Gain Ground at the United Nations https://t.co/MHdtMkdBJP via @eff — 17 hours 58 min ago
- Student admissions bounce back after 2012 slump http://t.co/uQiYP2ZPoG via @timeshighered — 18 hours 38 min ago
- RT @CILIPConf15: See the full list of keynote speakers for #CILIPConference2015, http://t.co/gGCKETYDyP. Earlybird bookings open. http://t.… — 19 hours 54 min ago
- New coalition to advise feds on records management http://t.co/Xps7bFvLa8 via @FederalTimes — 20 hours 3 min ago
News & Blogs
The UK Government has today, 29 January, announced that it will not implement proposed changes to the law that would see the term of copyright protection in certain unpublished works reduce from the end of the year 2039 to the author’s lifetime plus 70 years.
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Following the huge success of our Copyright Executive Briefing in 2014, CILIP will once again be working with Naomi Korn to bring you the latest developments in copyright. Early bird discounts are now available.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.
Hosted by the CILIP Information Literacy Group, this debate will take place at the Library of Birmingham.
CILIP Debate: 'All access to publicly funded research should be openly available for the public good'
Part of the CILIP Debates series.
Free and open to all. This debate is hosted by the CILIP West Midlands Member Network as part of its Annual Member's Day.