CILIP on Twitter
- @HeatherBake email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will check your login details and reset if necessary — 1 day 5 hours ago
- @HeatherBake it may be a caching issue - if you clear your cache and cookies and try again, it should work. — 1 day 5 hours ago
- So you want to be a librarian? (via @rachelsbickley) http://t.co/55k1fn5fCI — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Twitter makes changes to stem online abuse (via @wired) http://t.co/Sf9ohCBCWs — 1 day 7 hours ago
- @libraryguy001 next one is 24 April - we no longer advertise them as cant guarantee a portfolio will be assessed at a particular meeting. — 1 day 8 hours ago
News & Blogs
Facet Publishing have announced the release of Cultural Heritage Information: Access and management, the first book in the new iResearch series.
Dawn Finch explains why we should expect our schools to provide pupils with a real school library run by a professional librarian; and what we can all do to make school libraries a priority.
Clive Holtham considers the components of successful information management, arguing that while information technology favours the ‘rational’, information management is stron
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Following the huge success of our Copyright Executive Briefing in 2014, CILIP will once again be working with Naomi Korn to bring you the latest developments in copyright. Early bird discounts are now available.
CILIP, IFLA and FAIFE (Committee on Freedom of Access to Information and Freedom of Expression) will be co-hosting an evening discussion session for library and information professionals.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.