CILIP on Twitter
- @libraryguy001 next one is 24 April - we no longer advertise them as cant guarantee a portfolio will be assessed at a particular meeting. — 30 min 32 sec ago
- RT @nwjg: #CILIP NW Member Network Members' Day March 12th - now booking! http://t.co/4MVMLBEflI @CILIPinfo @CILIPNW — 33 min 57 sec ago
- Amazon and Overdrive Giving Up on Kindle e-books in Libraries? (via @Goodereader) http://t.co/8bHw7ZjE0O — 1 hour 2 min ago
- RT @readingagency: The booklist for the #SummerReadingChallenge 2015 is here! How many have you read? http://t.co/uNPI4FdHbU http://t.co/Bh… — 1 hour 29 min ago
- Top Mistakes I Made at my First Conference (via @hacklibschool) http://t.co/GQxyWXhJbX — 2 hours 2 min ago
News & Blogs
Facet Publishing have announced the release of Cultural Heritage Information: Access and management, the first book in the new iResearch series.
Dawn Finch explains why we should expect our schools to provide pupils with a real school library run by a professional librarian; and what we can all do to make school libraries a priority.
Clive Holtham considers the components of successful information management, arguing that while information technology favours the ‘rational’, information management is stron
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Following the huge success of our Copyright Executive Briefing in 2014, CILIP will once again be working with Naomi Korn to bring you the latest developments in copyright. Early bird discounts are now available.
CILIP, IFLA and FAIFE (Committee on Freedom of Access to Information and Freedom of Expression) will be co-hosting an evening discussion session for library and information professionals.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.