CILIP on Twitter
- Does bibliotherapy work? http://t.co/b8oMDMLeI1 https://t.co/OgLkpl5WM2 @KirkleesLibrary @CILIPPMLG — 1 hour 22 min ago
- Whisper it quietly, the book is back … and here’s the man leading the revival http://t.co/z4ej1B09gv via @GuardianBooks — 1 hour 43 min ago
- RT @cathfeely: Also interesting conversation with archivist about copyright law and outreach. See the 'Free Our History' campaign: http://t… — 2 hours 30 min ago
- Authors and Illustrators Share Warm Holiday Memories with SLJ http://t.co/qYEU66c9vv via @sljournal — 16 hours 27 min ago
- RT @readingagency: Libraries provide 'remarkable and vital value'. Our response to the Sieghart report http://t.co/Aehy7Bk1ry http://t.co/r… — 18 hours 50 min ago
News & Blogs
CILIP has welcomed the Sieghart panel independent panel report on public libraries. Published on 18 December the report makes recommendations to reinvigorate public libraries in England.
Kirklees Library and Information Service have been delivering bibliotherapy for over 14 years and are widely recognised as pioneers in this field.
Social media is fast becoming a regular part of our everyday lives.
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Save the date for CILIP's 2015 Copyright Executive Briefing - 1 April 2015.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.