CILIP on Twitter
- @GreenPetticoat @CILIPSW We may be able to - try emailing firstname.lastname@example.org — 2 days 7 hours ago
- Book your place: CILIP #Copyright Executive Briefing 2015 http://t.co/C8oTEc8bol https://t.co/3l2h0L5M3e — 2 days 8 hours ago
- RT @NKorn: CILIP Copyright Executive Briefing 2015 via @CILIPinfo http://t.co/GwPMq87s47 via @sharethis — 2 days 8 hours ago
- Five Libraries That Go Beyond Books http://t.co/A8crkiaG97 via @HuffPostBooks — 2 days 9 hours ago
- Interesting article about US initiative called Libraries Transforming Communities http://t.co/h0FaKlWSpD via @amlibraries — 2 days 10 hours ago
News & Blogs
Three nominations have been received from CILIP members to serve as Vice President and Board members. Dawn Finch will serve as Vice President in 2015 and President in 2016. Gary Birkenhead and Mike Hosking will serve as Trustees on the Board.
Bestselling children’s author Charlie Higson and multi award-winning illustrator Chris Riddell have joined school librarians and publishers to back the Pupil Library Assistant of the Year Award; a joint venture between the CILIP School Libraries Group and the School Library Association.
Tess Prendergast, a Children’s Librarian, doctoral candidate, and contributor to Library Services from Birth to Five, blogs about 6 steps librarians can take to build and increase early literacy resources t
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Following the huge success of our Copyright Executive Briefing in 2014, CILIP will once again be working with Naomi Korn to bring you the latest developments in copyright. Early bird discounts are now available.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.
Hosted by the CILIP Information Literacy Group, this debate will take place at the Library of Birmingham.
CILIP Debate: 'All access to publicly funded research should be openly available for the public good'
Part of the CILIP Debates series.
Free and open to all. This debate is hosted by the CILIP West Midlands Member Network as part of its Annual Member's Day.