CILIP on Twitter
- John Wiley agreement to support universities moving to open access http://t.co/n0dfzPtLaF via @researchinfo — 6 hours 40 min ago
- Coffee, Wifi, and the Loo: Reactions to The Sieghart Report http://t.co/RYrEmSJ6X4 http://t.co/DxYAD7Xunx @rdlankes — 7 hours 5 min ago
- National Literacy Trust research shows 1 boy in 3 never or rarely picks up a pen outside class http://t.co/Q2Ap2n8LhS via @literacy_trust — 7 hours 40 min ago
- Amazon Can Deliver a Book in an Hour in Manhattan http://t.co/1oTUopsFcr via @thDigitalReader — 8 hours 45 min ago
- Getting the University Presses Back in the Game http://t.co/t7oNW9PnqU via @scholarlykitchn — 9 hours 50 min ago
News & Blogs
R David Lankes, Professor and Dean’s Scholar give his views on the Sieghart panel report. David is a keynote speaker at the CILIP Conference 2015.
CILIP has welcomed the Sieghart panel independent panel report on public libraries. Published on 18 December the report makes recommendations to reinvigorate public libraries in England.
Kirklees Library and Information Service have been delivering bibliotherapy for over 14 years and are widely recognised as pioneers in this field.
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Save the date for CILIP's 2015 Copyright Executive Briefing - 1 April 2015.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.