CILIP on Twitter
- Why libraries are the perfect setting for bibliotherapy sessions http://t.co/b8oMDMLeI1 https://t.co/MWqHURdn85 @KirkleesLibrary @CILIPPMLG — 49 min 59 sec ago
- 2014: the year 50 libraries closed in Britain http://t.co/AzjOLMRYdW via @FaberFactory — 1 hour 5 min ago
- Why This Is Wrong Time to Cut Libraries http://t.co/0VN4BGHMC2 via @HighBeamSearch — 3 hours 35 min ago
- Unravelling the true cost of publishing in open access http://t.co/8fk89rZjsy via @Jisc — 4 hours 40 min ago
- The cyber security challenge http://t.co/pJDcAmt3JM via @bcs — 5 hours 10 min ago
News & Blogs
Kirklees Library and Information Service have been delivering bibliotherapy for over 14 years and are widely recognised as pioneers in this field.
Social media is fast becoming a regular part of our everyday lives.
Two recent reports paint a grim picture of declining visits to public libraries and number of books loaned, as well as further library closures. The latest CIPFA Public Library Statistics and an update of the DCMS Taking Part Survey, covering public engagement with cultural activities in England, have been published this week.
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Save the date for CILIP's 2015 Copyright Executive Briefing - 1 April 2015.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.