CILIP on Twitter
- Google’s New Search Algorithm Comes Straight Out of 1984 http://t.co/ztR4oFU87z via @inkbitspixels — 8 hours 2 min ago
- Some of the interesting and important library stories discussed around the world last month http://t.co/2b70xgnsuq https://t.co/jxktgNrnQc — 8 hours 28 min ago
- Guardian university awards 2015: shortlist announced http://t.co/QUuS3ozNaS via @GuardianEdu — 9 hours 8 min ago
- Google+ Is Poised For A Big Breakup http://t.co/TsIzlNvGv6 via @RWW — 10 hours 7 min ago
- A review of library and information stories from February 2015 http://t.co/2b70xgnsuq https://t.co/jxktgNrnQc — 10 hours 28 min ago
News & Blogs
We've collected together some of the interesting, contentious and important library and information stories that were discussed around the world last month. There were lots of interesting discussions in February, including:
Facet Publishing have announced the release of Cultural Heritage Information: Access and management, the first book in the new iResearch series.
Dawn Finch explains why we should expect our schools to provide pupils with a real school library run by a professional librarian; and what we can all do to make school libraries a priority.
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Following the huge success of our Copyright Executive Briefing in 2014, CILIP will once again be working with Naomi Korn to bring you the latest developments in copyright. Early bird discounts are now available.
CILIP, IFLA and FAIFE (Committee on Freedom of Access to Information and Freedom of Expression) will be co-hosting an evening discussion session for library and information professionals.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.