7 Ridgmount Street
London WC1E 7AE
Tel: 020 7255 0500
Fax: 020 7255 0501
- Press office
- Membership queries:
- Professional Registration or qualifications questions:
- Training course enquiries:
- Questions about the website:
- Update magazine:
- Facet Publishing:
Office hours Monday - Friday, 09.00-17.00
Switchboard Monday - Friday, 08.30-17.00
Based in the Knowledge Quarter, our London office is close to underground and train stations that provide good connections with the rest of the UK and Europe.
- Goodge St on the Northern line is the closest station (5 minute walk).
- Tottenham Court Road on the Central Line (10 minute walk).
- Warren Street station on the Victoria line (12 minute walk).
- Russell Square station on the Piccadilly line (12 minute walk).
- Euston Square station on the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City line (15 minute walk).
The nearest mainline station is Euston (15 minute walk). St Pancras and King's Cross are also within walking distance (20 minute walk).
The following buses run along Gower Street and Tottenham Court Road 24, 29, 134, 390, 73, 10.
There is cycle parking at the front of the CILIP building and the nearest cycle hire docking station is at Alfred Place (2 minute walk).
Disabled access to the building
The CILIP building is accessed by either steps or a ramp. Semi automatic doors service the main entrance. There is a stair lift for disabled users. We are an E, G, W, X venue based on Artsline Access Codes:
- E - Hearing loop system installed. Check with venue whether in operation.
- W - Venue with un-stepped access via main or side door, wheelchair spaces and adapted toilet.
- X - Venue with flat or one-step access to event/meeting area.
- A - Venue with 2-5 steps to event / meeting area, or split-level access.
- S - Venue with many unavoidable steps and / or other obstacles for wheelchair users.
- G - Provision for guide dogs.
Access codes are used courtesy of Artsline, 5 Crowndale Road, London. NW1 1TU. Tel: (020) 7388 2227.