CILIP on Twitter
- Can you trust information on Facebook? @Philbradley provides tips for authority & validity checking https://t.co/UgXoe8VuH3 @facetpublishing — 11 min 37 sec ago
- How can library & info professionals contextualise data into useful information http://t.co/52V9tEgiWi https://t.co/KtRM2kOlaF @alex_gimson — 36 min 36 sec ago
- A poem of @CILIPinfo tweets http://t.co/zUaWCdJIM6 via #poetweet - makes no sense but we quite like it http://t.co/GrzHo9PBPN — 1 hour 1 min ago
- @ElizCro Hi, would be good to know more, could you email me to firstname.lastname@example.org? — 1 hour 20 min ago
- How can library & info professionals use data mining tools? Research? Education? Marketing? http://t.co/52V9tEgiWi https://t.co/KtRM2kOlaF — 1 hour 41 min ago
News & Blogs
Facet Publishing have announced the release of Phil Bradley’s latest book Social Media for Creative Libraries.
Data is everywhere, it’s inescapable. The minute you load a web page in your browser you are exposed to data. The problem, is that this data, although really useful, is trapped - not useable. How do we gain access to this data to use it for good?
As we wait for the manifestos to be published there are a few snippets around digital which are worth taking a look at.
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Following the huge success of our Copyright Executive Briefing in 2014, CILIP will once again be working with Naomi Korn to bring you the latest developments in copyright. Early bird discounts are now available.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.
Hosted by the CILIP Information Literacy Group, this debate will take place at the Library of Birmingham.
CILIP Debate: 'All access to publicly funded research should be openly available for the public good'
Part of the CILIP Debates series.
Free and open to all. This debate is hosted by the CILIP West Midlands Member Network as part of its Annual Member's Day.