CILIP on Twitter
- RT @CILIPIreland: Another excellent speaker for the Joint Conference #ciliplai2015 Virginia Power, details on our webpage http://t.co/LEt3x… — 6 hours 44 min ago
- Storing and sharing research data after the ‘Space Race’ http://t.co/Wip7qdbiiT via @Jisc — 6 hours 46 min ago
- London Festival of Education puts a spotlight on children’s well-being and mental health https://t.co/g0K3jtg8cr via @ioe_london — 7 hours 1 min ago
- Political parties are neglecting young people – it's time for unis to step in http://t.co/HU20ctYgDL via @GdnHigherEd #vote4libraries — 7 hours 51 min ago
- Attend free: Libraries & privacy in digital age: If you’ve nothing to hide, you’ve nothing to fear? http://t.co/6duxtiKLrn #CILIPprivacy15 — 7 hours 51 min ago
News & Blogs
Facet Publishing have announced the release of Cultural Heritage Information: Access and management, the first book in the new iResearch series.
Dawn Finch explains why we should expect our schools to provide pupils with a real school library run by a professional librarian; and what we can all do to make school libraries a priority.
Clive Holtham considers the components of successful information management, arguing that while information technology favours the ‘rational’, information management is stron
Registration for The CILIP Conference 2015 is now open.Visit the dedicated conference website for full details and to book your place.
Following the huge success of our Copyright Executive Briefing in 2014, CILIP will once again be working with Naomi Korn to bring you the latest developments in copyright. Early bird discounts are now available.
CILIP, IFLA and FAIFE (Committee on Freedom of Access to Information and Freedom of Expression) will be co-hosting an evening discussion session for library and information professionals.
Our annual Library Management Systems (LMS) Suppliers Showcase gives you the opportunity to talk to the experts on how you can get the most out of your library management system.