Connect your workplace to the library, information and knowledge professions as an organisation member.
Benefits of Organisation Membership
Find out about the range of benefits that help you deliver better service through staff development.
Organisation Membership is designed to deliver benefits at all levels of your organisation. It provides: support for employers to build professional networks, access to a comprehensive framework for delivering modern library and information services, opportunity to analyse training needs and to commission affordable high quality training as well as discounts on premium services and products.
It provides access to peer support networks and up to date information on service development and best practice, empowering your workforce to make informed and inspired decisions.
- Increased job satisfaction – by providing new, improved ways to carry out day-to-day duties
- Increased sector engagement – through access to professional updates and sector communications
- Engaged staff – sharing information with peers and strengthening of networks, including Special Interest Groups
- Improved staff skills – through more CPD opportunities
- Support developing a well balanced, effective team – through analysis of training and development needs
Organisation member benefits and services:
- Access to the Professional Knowledge and Skills Base - a powerful tool for CPD mapping as well as workforce planning and development
- Nominated representatives who will receive Update magazine and regular email updates as well as having full access to the extensive Online Journal service
- Nominated representatives can select two Special Interest Groups that best represent the needs of your organisation. These groups are valued as providers of excellent support, training, information-sharing and networking opportunities
- Regional Training Network – to co-ordinate and facilitate bids for Onsite training. Designed to provide cost-effective access to high quality training for all sizes of organisation.
- Reserved places and discounted prices for your workforce on our CILIP webinars.
- Discount on CILIP's Onsite training
- Discount on world-leading Facet publications
- Discount on CILIP events
- Discounted recruitment advertising on LisJobNet
- Discounted access to elearning modules on bulk purchases for teams of staff
- A choice of an annual Portfolio-building session or lite training needs analysis – designed to identify the best CPD opportunities tailored to your employees
- An annual Employers’ Forum – A networking opportunity for managers to meet, supported by senior CILIP Managers to discuss sector and professional issues
- Access to an online directory of organisation members – a valuable networking resource
If you have any questions about joining please email email@example.com or call 020 7255 0600 and our membership team will be happy to help.
Or find out more about joinng CILIP as an individual member.
Renew your membership
If you have any questions about renewing please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7255 0600 and our membership team will be happy to help.
Cost of Organisation Membership
Organisation members in the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man pay annual subscriptions based on the organisation's budget for providing library and information services:
- Budget over £3,000,000 per annum - £950
- Budget between £1,000,000 to £2,999,999 - £795
- Budget between £100,000 to £999,999 - £500
- Budget less than £100,000 - £295
- International organisations - £195
Additional representatives can be purcahsed for £237 each.