The June (latest) issue of the CILIP Health Libraries Group newsletter is now available online at:
Key items in this issue include:
- Evidence into practice – case studies
Jacqui Watkeys, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- NIHR Dissemination Centre Signals – evaluating the impact
- Update-ing the Royal College of Surgeons of England’s Current Awareness Service
Sarah Kennedy, Royal College of Surgeons
- Connecting its workforce to corporate knowledge and best practice: how the Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust (RLBUHT) Library Service is utilising clinicalskills.net
Angela Hall, Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust
- Meeting report – visit to the Dana Research Centre and Library
Claire Jones, Princess Royal University Hospital
Internet sites of interest
This issue features useful information and sites related to transgender health.
Baker, D. and Evans, W. The end of wisdom? The future of libraries in the digital age. Chandos Publishing, 2017.
Foster, M. and Jewell, S. Assembling the pieces of a systematic review: a guide for librarians. Rowman & Littlefield 2017.
Gray, J. Becoming a powerhouse librarian: how to get things done right the first time. Rowman & Littlefield 2017.
Along with all our usual newsletter features. We welcome your contributions to the newsletter, such as original articles, meeting reports or book reviews. Let us know what you'd like to see!
The next copydate is 11 August; we look forward to hearing from you.
HLG Newsletter – Assistant Editor