Building on the success of our March networking event, we are delighted to welcome back Darryl Howes for a career event with a difference.
If these questions resonate with you, this is a must-attend event:
- Are you at a career crossroads and unclear about which direction to take?
- Are you facing redundancy and in need of valuable insight on how to manage your next move and reinvent yourself?
- Have you heard that social media is a big part of the job market these days, but you’re not sure where to start?
As part of this special evening, we are delighted to offer you free access to two resources of interest to those attending:
- A bespoke LinkedIn Group containing content and comment on all aspects of job searching, networking, personal branding and career development.
- Participation in The LinkedIn "8-day SSI Challenge"®. Having a presence on LinkedIn isn’t just about having a completed profile and photo – you also need to engage! In less than 9 minutes per day over 8 days, The LinkedIn "8-day SSI Challenge"® will show you how to make LinkedIn work for you, raise your profile and stand out to recruiters and potential employers.
Full details of how to access this content will be sent to you in advance of the event.
The event is free of charge for London members, £10 plus VAT to other CILIP members and £40 plus VAT to non CILIP members. No refunds will be given in the event of cancellation. Given the availability of the free-to-access resources and the excellent feedback from Darryl’s earlier workshop, we believe this represents excellent value for money.
Places are strictly limited, so early booking is recommended.