CILIP Members and Subscribers to the print edition can read the latest edition of Update Magazine online or access previous editions online.
Current issue of Update
- CILIP Conference 2017: Librarian of Congress Carla Hayden calls delegates to action on making services accessible.
- Policy: new libraries minister John Glen hopes for more evidence-based decision making, plus Gill Furniss, APPG for libraries Chair on her cross-party role speaking up for libraries.
- Health: Kal Dhanda et al on how the pharmacy team at an NHS mental health trust use library services to provide evidence that impacts on care.
- Women leaders-to-be in HE roles: Sarah Wolfenden on her participation in the women-only Aurora leadership programme.
Access the digital edition
- Follow the link below and enter your log in details for the CILIP website
- Email UpdateApp@cilip.org.uk if you have any problems.