Facet Publishing have announced the release of M-Libraries 5: From devices to people, the latest edition of the M-Libraries series which brings together cutting-edge international contributions from the leading experts, practitioners and researchers in the field.
The book explores the following themes:
- Best practice for the use of mobile technologies in libraries
- Challenges and strategies involved in embracing mobile innovation for libraries
- The impact of ubiquitous and wearable technologies on the future of libraries
- Harnessing the future for teaching and learning with mobile technologies
- Mobile technologies enhancing information access for all and pursuing the millennium development goals
- The potential impact of mobile technologies on libraries of the future
Gill Needham said, “As the world becomes more mobile, users will access information using mobile technologies. Hence, libraries have to make the transition to provide mobile service. Hopefully, this book is contributing to help libraries to become mobile-friendly so that they can meet the needs of the current and new generations of users”.
M-Libraries 5 will be useful reading for Information professionals in all sectors and researchers, educators, technical developers, managers and library professionals. It will also be invaluable for students of library and information science and newcomers to the profession.
M-Libraries 5: From devices to people is published by Facet Publishing and are available from Bookpoint Ltd | Tel: +44 (0)1235 827702 | Fax: +44 (0)1235 827703 | Email: email@example.com | Web: www.facetpublishing.co.uk. | Mailing Address: Mail Order Dept, 39 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4TD. It is available in North America from the American Library Association.
James Williams, Marketing Manager, Facet Publishing
Tel: +44 (0)20 7255 0597