The combination of print recruitment advertising in CILIP Update and online at Lisjobnet provides employers with the most comprehensive access to the largest audience of library, information and knowledge management workers in the UK.
Recruitment advertising with CILIP Update
Update is the the leading publication for the library, information and knowledge management community.
- It is published 10 times per year and is seen as a key benefit by CILIP members, with 86% rating it as good or very good.
- It supports employers and jobseekers with focused editorial that demands attention.
- Update is the ideal place to advertise if you want to recruit quality staff.
- All jobs that appear in print automatically appear online on Lisjobnet, as part of the package.
With an ABC audited circulation of 12,173 to CILIP’s influential membership, it reaches the UK’s library, information and knowledge management marketplace like no other magazine providing recruiters with the confidence that they will reach the right candidates, whether they are active jobseekers or not.
Lisjobnet - number one for jobs
Lisjobnet is the job board for the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals.
Benefits of advertising with Lisjobnet include:
- 38,687 visits to the site in January 2016 (source: Google Analytics).
- Carries more job advertisements that any other UK website serving the community.
- Special rates for temporary or part-time roles with actual salaries under £13K.
- A dedicated Graduate Trainee section with special advertising rates.
- All jobs featured in a weekly e-alert to 10,000 subscribers.
- All jobs also appear on Twitter.
- Banner inventory and featured job options also available.
For more information or to place a recruitment advertisement please contact Angela Krzyzanowska on 020-7255 0553 or email@example.com