The Impact of Reading on Learning
This event has already taken place. View upcoming events
The School Libraries Group biennial conference.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- David Didau: “What if everything you know about education was wrong”
- Karen Blakeman: Google - New Challenges for the school librarian
- Maria Nikolajeva, University of Cambridge: “Reading for Learning. Cognitive Approaches to Children’s Literature”
- Simon Armitage: "Library 2016: A school's vision"
- Darren Flynn: Learning Commons, Dixons Allerton Academy;
- CILIP Revalidation
- Darryl Toerien on Independent Learners
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE NOW EXTENDED TO 26TH FEBRUARY! BOOK NOW TO GET THE BEST PRICES!
The full programme can be seen in the pdf file below.