This event has already taken place. View upcoming events
This event is an opportunity to discuss issues, problems and potential solutions arising frommentoring CILIP Certification and Chartership Candidates.
Topics will be raised by attenders, but sample topics could include:
- outline of new Regulations for Professional Registration
- sharing hints and tips
- evaluating candidates own performance and that of service
- what are wider professional issues
- what should be in the portfolio?
- demonstration of the VLE
- revalidation for mentors – what does it entail?
- mentoring issues/mentoring long distance/reasons for failure of submission.
Refreshments are available from the Café on the ground floor, there are also vending machines and a water dispenser here.
COST OF EVENT
FREE to currently registered members of CILIP.
Directions: No on site parking available but you can park nearby (see campus map). Chatham railway station is a 5 minute walk away – turn left out of the station and walk up Fort Pitt Hill. The building is distinctive and at the crest of the hill so is therefore easy to recognise.
Visitors will need to sign in at Reception when they arrive. The Library is on the first floor and can be reached by stairs or an elevator.
Please find directions to the campus here.
Book your place at www.surveymonkey.com/r/MEERoch...
We reserve the right to reschedule the date of this event if the number of bookings does not make the event viable.