This event has already taken place. View upcoming events
Double Event - 5.30/5.45pm to 7pm Professional Registration Workshop, followed by a Mentors Exchange meeting
At 5pm there will be pre-event refreshments to give candidates and mentors the chance to network
Professional Registration Workshop
This is a free event for people working towards professional registration and would like to find out more about Certification, Chartership or Fellowship. It is an opportunity to learn about the Framework of Qualifications, portfolio building and reflective practice, you will be able to meet other candidates as well as your Candidate Support Officer. Speaker will be Susan Renshaw CSO (CILIP SE Member Network).
Mentors Exchange Meeting
This is an opportunity for CILIP Mentors to discuss issues, problems and potential solutions arising from mentoring CILIP Certification and Chartership candidates. Attendees will have the opportunity to raise issues for discussion, these could include issues such as:
- Outling of new regulations for Professional Registration
- Sharing hints and tips/evaluating own performance and that of service
- What are wider professional issues/what should be in the portfolio?
- E-submissions/moving from ACLIP to Chartership
- An update of mentoring issues/mentoring long distance/reasons for failure of submission
SE Member Network Candidate Support Officer
Portsmouth University Library